Privacy Statement - besttrannytube.com
You agreement with and acceptance of the terms described in this policy is indicated by your access and use of the website. Do not continue to access or use the website if you do not agree with or accept these terms.
This website is not intended for the use of anyone who has not reached the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from those persons.
We respect your privacy and take all necessary precautions to keep your personal information safe.
This policy applies to information collected during your visit to the desktop or mobile version of the website, information that is collected via your email correspondence with the website, and information collected via any application used to access the website.
If you click on any third-party link that you find on our website, you will be taken to a website that is not under our control and whose privacy policies may differ from ours. Please consult the privacy policies of these other websites, as we are not responsible for their practices.
You may contact us through our contact form with any questions you may have regarding this policy.
Information we collect about you
The information we collect depends upon you level of interactivity with our website. The following describes the types of information that we collect:
A. Members - When you register for membership to the website, you voluntarily provide us with a username, password and email address. You also may voluntarily provide information to us in your emails or feedback. When you interact with the website, we gather information about your interests and preferences, and we also gather technical and usage information as described below (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - If you visit or browse our site, we collect information about the computer or device you are using, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your site activities, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay.
Methods of collection
Your information is collected using the following methods:
Passive Collection - Each time you visit our website, we automatically collect information such as your IP address, the date and time of your visit, and information about your browser.
Active Collection - You may directly give us your personal information when you create an account, post materials on the website, or communicate with us for any purpose.
How we use your information
We use your personal data as permitted by law for the following purposes:
- For the provision of the website and to enable your interaction with it
- To offer quality content and advertising that relates to your interests
- For research and analysis to determine how we can improve our website
- To diagnose and fix technological problems that interfere with the website's operation
- To enable us to provide support and reply to your communications
- To comply with applicable law and cooperate with law enforcement authorities
Information we share
We share personal data with these individuals, companies or organizations in the following circumstances:
- Contractors and companies who provide services necessary to the operation of the website, and only for the provision of those services
- Any person or company who assumes ownership of all or the majority of the business assets, which may occur in the case of merger, sale, restructuring, bankruptcy, or other such proceeding
- Law enforcement or regulatory bodies in order to satisfy applicable law, legal process, regulation or governmental request and to protect the rights and security of our company, our website, our service providers, our users or others
Your legal rights
You have rights regarding your personal information. Please contact us to review, update, correct, restrict, delete, request a copy or transfer, object to processing, or withdraw consent for its use.
Your use of our website indicates your consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of information we gather from and about you to any country in which we or our services providers are located, which may have less strict privacy laws and may be outside of the European Economic Area.