DMCA Notice & Takedown Policy and Procedures - besttrannytube.com
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). What follows is our policy regarding Notice and Takedown in relation to claims of copyright infringement.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you are the copyright owner of any material on the website that you believe is being used without your authorization, you can report claims of copyright infringement by submitting in writing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted material that is alleged to be infringed, or a representative list of materials in the case where multiple materials are alleged to be infringed.
- The location of the material which is claimed to be infringing copyright, including specific information such as the URL(s) that will enable us to locate the allegedly infringing material.
- Your complete contact information, including your postal address, telephone number and, if applicable, your email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the copyrighted material is being used without the consent of the copyright holder, or an agent thereof, or the law.
- A statement that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed material or are authorized to act for the owner and that all information in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a representative whom you have authorized to take action on your behalf.
Please be aware that all the information listed above must be included in your notice in order for your notice to be valid.
Please send all notices of copyright infringement by way of our contact form.
Misuse of the procedures or misrepresentation of facts in a copyright infringement claim may result in legal consequences. To ensure that you are not held liable for costs associated with abuse of the process, please ensure the veracity of your claim.
Take Down Procedure
We reserve the right any any time to remove or disable access to material that is claimed to be infringing or based on fact or circumstance indicates infringing activity. We will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers, when appropriate, and will expeditiously take action to prevent access to any material that infringes copyright in conformity with 17 U.S.C. §512.
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to revise this policy. All persons affected by this policy are advised to check its contents regularly in order to stay informed of the most up-to-date information.